1. Bidding will be held every Tuesday to Thursday. Bidding starts at 11:00 AM GMT and will run for 48 hours.
2. Each lot will have a countdown timer to let customers know when the bid will end.
3. Customers can bid directly on the website to officially place a bid. Customers are able to manage all their bid on their account page. They can see bids in progress, items pending for payment, bid exceeded, and failed bids.
4. Bid increments will be announced on each item. The system is automatic, and customers can only put the price within the increment range.
5. If a customer's bid is exceeded, an email notification will be sent every 10 hours; and every 5 minutes for the last 30 minutes until the auction is over. A URL will be made available for customers to see the full list of items that exceeds their bids.
6. If a customer's bid is part of his favorites, in the last 30 minutes of the auction, an email notificaiton will be sent as a reminder of the last 30 minutes remaining before the auction ends.
7. If a customer places a bid on an item on the last 10 minutes, the item's time will extend for 10 more minutes, and will extend another 10 more minutes if another bid is placed. The bid will end 10 minutes after the last highest bid.
8. Highest bidder will be sent an email to confirm their winning bid. The email will include an invoice with a URL redirecting to Luxuness website. Customers can pay for the winning bids there. A primary email is required for winning notifications and invoice sending.
9. Each notification sent will come from one emails noting different subjects: one from bid exceeded, one from favorites, and one from winning bids.
10. Clients must pay for the invoice within 24 hours upon recieiving it.
Article 3 (Prohibited matters)
Members must not do the following when using this service:
Article 4 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
I. When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the system related to the service
Ⅱ. When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
Ⅲ. When the system or communication line is stopped due to an accident
Ⅳ. In addition, when the headquarters determines that it is difficult to provide this service
2. The headquarters shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the member or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 5 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
If you violate any provision of this agreement
I. When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
Ⅱ. When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
Ⅲ. When there is no response to the contact from the headquarters for a certain period of time
Ⅳ. When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
V. In addition, when the headquarters determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Headquarters shall not be liable for any damages caused to the members due to the actions taken by the Headquarters based on this article.
Article 6 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
Article 7 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The headquarters may change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the members. We shall not be liable for any damage caused to the member due to this.
Headquarters may change these Terms at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the member concerned shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 9 (Handling of personal information)
Article 10 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the headquarters and members shall be made by the method specified by the headquarters. The Headquarters considers the currently registered contact information to be valid unless the member notifies the change in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company, and notifies or contacts the contact information, and these are the members at the time of transmission. Is considered to have reached
Article 11 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Members are prohibited from transferring the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or providing it as collateral without the prior written consent of the headquarters.
Article 12 (Jurisdiction Court)
The Saitama District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance for all disputes arising from this agreement.
We pay close attention to quality and condition checks, but if the product is defective or there is a discrepancy from the ordered product, please contact us within 7 days after the product arrives.
After confirming at our shop, we will exchange it for a non-defective product. Please note that we cannot accept returns without prior notice or by payment.
We offer a 14-day return service to our contractors. (Within 14 days from the date of arrival)
If you cancel due to customer's convenience, a 10% restocking fee will be charged from the product price (tax included). The customer is responsible for the shipping charges for returns.
Please be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any returns.